When you use wolfpackauthors.com (the website) or sign up for the Wolf Pack’s newsletter (the newsletter), you are sharing personal information with the website. The Wolf Pack is responsible for keeping that information safe and how it’s used. The information in this policy is provided to visitors and subscribers (you) in accordance with the GDPR and US laws.
Third-party Links: The website and newsletter might include details of third parties, external links to third-party websites, and embedded objects (ex. Instagram). The website and newsletter are not responsible for the actions or policies of third parties.
Collection of Personal Information
The website collects, stores, and uses the following categories of personal data about you:
- When you visit the website cookies collect data analytics such as the geolocation of visitors and which page you are accessing.
- When you sign up to the newsletter your email address is collected.
- When you contact the website or newsletter by email.
The website and newsletter does not collect any sensitive personal data.
Use of Personal Information
The website processes and uses limited personal information. Your data will not be used in unexpected ways and will not be processed without reason. The following explains the specific use of any personal data.
Website analytics gathers data regarding the geolocation, browsers used, and pages visited on the website, and links clicked. This information is gathered and processed without using identifying information and is not considered personal information.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, you consent to receiving email updates from The Wolf Pack.
Any emails sent to to the website or newsletter assume your consent to receive an email response.
Sharing of Personal Information
The newsletter collects and stores subscribers’ email address and delivers newsletters to subscribers’ email inboxes.
When required by law, we might share personal information.
Securing Personal Information
Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent personal data from unauthorized use or access, including being lost or shared. Subscribers and visitors will be notified of any suspected data security breach when required to do so.
As long as you are subscribed to the newsletter, your email address is securely retained the website’s servers. Every newsletter email includes a link to unsubscribe and you can unsubscribe at any time. You can also request to unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal information or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us at email@example.com.
A reasonable fee may be charged or the request may be refused if the request is determined to be clearly unfounded or excessive
Changes to Policy Notice
The website and newsletter reserves the right to update this privacy notice at any time and use other ways to notify subscribers and visitors about the use of personal information.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact the website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
August 26, 2020